Clinically tested OsteoMatrix provides a unique matrix of critical nutrients that go beyond calcium to build and maintain strong bones and teeth.* In addition to building strong bones and teeth, the nutrients in OsteoMatrix:
- Help retain normal blood pressure*
- Assist in muscle contraction and nerve transmission*
- Help reduce PMS symptoms such as bloating, cramps, water retention, irritability, and moodiness*
- 1,000 mg (100% DV) of elemental calcium from nature's most concentrated and easily absorbed sources
- 600 IU (100% DV) of vitamin D to stimulate calcium absorption
- 400 mg (100% DV) of magnesium to help incorporate calcium into bones and strengthen them
**Regular exercise and a healthy diet with supplemental calcium may reduce the risk of osteoporosis, especially in the elderly. Adequate calcium intake is important, but daily intake above 2,000 mg is not likely to provide any additional benefits.
Take 4 caplets daily, preferably with food.
Clinically Tested Absorption
Consumption of just two caplets of OsteoMatrix resulted in statistically significant increases in blood calcium levels as measured over a 12-hour period. For the body to use calcium to build and maintain strong bones, calcium must first be absorbed.
Did you know?
- 44 million Americans are at risk for osteoporosis
- 50% of women over the age of 50 are at risk
- 78% of women over age 20 get less than their 100% of the RDA for calcium
Healthy and strong bones need more than just calcium
Think of calcium as the bricks to building strong and healthy bones. Bricks can only be strong and stable when combined with mortar. In the case of calcium, the mortar consists of vitamin D, magnesium, boron, vitamin K, zinc, copper, and manganese.* With these nutrients, calcium has the support it needs to build bone density when you're young and minimize bone loss as you age.*
Would you like some chocolate with that? Do you prefer a 'with' or 'without' Iron version? How about Strawberry or Latte? This is where you mix it up, and create the perfect AutoShip. Just SAVE your preferences and you'll see the changes on your order. It's as simple as that.