- Exclusive patented formula providing our highest level of daily immune protection*
- The only supplement created by the discoverer of interferon
- Naturally increases levels of interferon*
- Supported by 4 human clinical studies
- Contains MACH*, a patented blend of interferon-boosting plant extracts (500 mg) and a Shaklee exclusive. This proprietary blend of natural plant extracts is derived from pumpkin seeds, safflower flowers, plantago seeds, and Japanese honeysuckle flower buds, which have been clinically proven to support and stimulate the natural immune response process at the cellular level.*
Recommended serving of NutriFeron is two caplets daily. If pregnant or nursing, please ask a health care professional.
Created by the Discoverer of Interferon
World-renowned immunologist Dr. Yasuhiko Kojima first discovered interferon in 1954, while he was conducting research at Tokyo University. After 40 years of painstaking research, testing hundreds of natural compounds, he developed a unique blend of four powerful plant extracts that boosts the body’s natural production of interferon.*
Naturally Increases Levels of Interferon*
Scientists and medical communities have identified interferon as critical to healthy immune function. NutriFeron is the only dietary supplement in the U.S. created by the discoverer of interferon that naturally increases the production of interferon in the body.*
Supported by Four Human Clinical Studies
This potent-yet-safe phytonutrient blend provides immune support right at the cellular level. Studies have shown the extraordinary health and immune protection benefits of NutriFeron’s proprietary blend of four plant extracts.*
Exclusive Patented Formula
NutriFeron is available only through Shaklee. This unique patented formula is a Shaklee exclusive. A powerfully effective supplement, it has exceeded a stringent set of scientific tests for safety, purity, potency, and performance.
Human Clinical Studies
1. Ushiroyama T, Yoshida S, Tadaki K, Ikeda A, Ueki M. Clinical efficacy of EH0202, a Kampo formula, on the health of middle-aged women. Am J Chin Med. 2004; 32(5):755-770.
2. Ushiroyama T, Yoshida S, Tadaki K, Ikeda A, Ueki M. A pilot study of a Kampo formula, EH0202, with intriguing results for menopausal symptoms. J Altern Complement Med. 2004 Apr; 10(2):397-399.
3. Kaji K, Yoshida S, Nagata N, Yamashita T, Mizukoshi E, Honda M, Kojima Y, Kaneko S. An open-label study of administration of EH0202, a health-food additive, to patients with chronic hepatitis C. J Gastroenterol. 2004 Sep; 39 (9):873-878.
4. Kubo M, Hashimoto Y, Yoshida S. The effect of health food containing EH0202 on physical and mental symptoms accompanying menstruation in women with premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Clin Pharm Ther. 2004; 14(2):129-142
Would you like some chocolate with that? Do you prefer a 'with' or 'without' Iron version? How about Strawberry or Latte? This is where you mix it up, and create the perfect AutoShip. Just SAVE your preferences and you'll see the changes on your order. It's as simple as that.