1 bottle of Basic H2equals the cleaning uses of 5,824 bottles of 26 oz. Windex®*
For best results, use with Get Clean Spray Bottles
Basic H2® is all you need for thousands of household jobs
- Ultraconcentrated – 16 ounces makes up to 48 gallons of super powerful cleaner when mixed with water.
- Versatile and powerful cleaner – removes dirt, grease, and grime from any washable surface, inside and out. Dilute according to directions.
- No rinse, no residue, streak-free formula.
Use on any washable surface – indoors or out
- Walls, Windows and Mirrors, Countertops, Floors, Appliances, Stoves, Sealed Woodwork, Pots and Pans, Furniture
- Doubly concentrated
- Biodegradable Surfactants
* Source: Sterling Laboratories. This label comparison was conducted on Oct. 17, 2013 and is valid only for the named product marketed at that time. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Directions for best results:
Kitchen, appliances, furniture, sealed woodwork, fixtures, walls, stainless steel, and sealed granite, marble, and bathrooms: Add 16 oz. of water in a Get Clean Spray Bottle. Add 1/4 teaspoon of Basic H2. Spray on surface and wipe off with the Get Clean Super Microfiber Cleaning Cloth. No rinsing required.
Pots and pans: 1/2 teaspoon + 1 gallon of warm water. Soak as needed and rinse with water.
Windows and mirrors: Add 16 oz. of water in a Get Clean Spray Bottle. Add 2 drops of Basic H2. Spray on surface and wipe off with the Get Clean Super Microfiber Window Cloth.
Floors: 1 tablespoon + 1 gallon of water. Apply to floor with sponge or mop.
Woolens, nylons, and fine fabrics: 1/2 teaspoon to a basin of lukewarm water.
Would you like some chocolate with that? Do you prefer a 'with' or 'without' Iron version? How about Strawberry or Latte? This is where you mix it up, and create the perfect AutoShip. Just SAVE your preferences and you'll see the changes on your order. It's as simple as that.